Re: Book recommendation for intermediate Oracle?

From: Roger Snowden <snowden_at_haven.ios.com>
Date: 1995/12/21

Bill Wilson (billw_at_oasis.novia.net) wrote:
: I am looking to take the next step into learning more about Oracle. I
: have a strong SQL knowledge and database design. I have worked some with

Personally, I have found 'Oracle Backup & Recovery Handbook', by Rama Velpuri, published by Oracle Press, to be invaluable. It not only covers a very essential DBA topic in depth, but it provides an insight into troubleshooting that is not available in the various tuning guides.

Check it out.

Roger Snowden
snowden_at_synergy.net Received on Thu Dec 21 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message