Is this a bug in Oracle Power Object?

From: Baskaran Subramaniam <baskaran_at_sol.med.jhu.edu>
Date: 1995/12/05

I am working with the 90-day trial version of Oracle Power Object 1.04 for the Mac. The OPO designer does not let me edit table definitions if I am using
the built-in blaze database. However, I can edit table definitions (except
field names) if I am using OPO as a client to Oracle 7 server on a WinNT machine.

To me it looks like this is a bug. Shouldn't I be able to edit tables?

Thanks.

Baskaran Subramaniam                baskaran_at_sol.med.jhu.edu

Behavioral Neurogenetics & Neuroimaging Research Center Kennedy Krieger Institute
Baltimore, Maryland, USA.