Re: Is this a bug in Oracle Power Object?

From: Rick Greenwald <greenie_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1995/12/12

Baskaran -

Thank you for your compliment on my fine use of language.

It seems, however, that you have missed my central point. You can drop tables with Power Objects. With Oracle, this works fine. With Blaze, it does not work.

This is what I meant in my original statement. One of the foundations of a client/server architecture is the separation of the client application from the database. This is a problem with Blaze, which is only available with Power Objects, but it is not a problem with the Power Objects development tool. Received on Tue Dec 12 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message