From: Jay Buie <???_at_sccoast.net>
Date: 1995/12/04

Help me, please. I have been told by my boss to learn Oracle (while at the same time continuing my other duties) now. I have a Windows95 machine at home and have downloaded their beta-95 version. The only problem is, that I am COMPLETELY ignorant of what to do/how to use/how to program something like Oracle. Except for specialized accounting software, my database experience ends with Q & A for DOS. Can someone out there please point me to any Oracle FAQs or other help with it. Thanks, y'all.

                                             --Jay Buie