Oracle hits new low (for me) in telephone support

From: Mike McCurdy <mccurdy_at_ucsvax.sdsu.edu>
Date: 1995/11/14

I waited 20 minutes to talk to a front-line person in the PC-networking group and never got ANYONE - I finally gave up. And the Cal State University system is actually paying for this service.

Of course I'm hopeful, given that an Oracle support person that I talked to last week told me that two new people would be coming on board soon (to take the place of several that quit recently). Those TWO new people should really help pick up the slack.

Really though, I'VE NEVER HAD IT TAKE SO LONG TO GET THROUGH TO A COMPANY FOR TELEPHONE SUPPORT - ESPECIALLY - GIVEN THE MONEY THAT WE ARE PAYING. PATHETIC. And we are hooked.

--
Mike McCurdy    mccurdy_at_ucsvax.sdsu.edu
AIX/VMS System Management