Re: Oracle hits new low (for me) in telephone support

From: Craig Harper <caharper_at_hooked.net>
Date: 1995/11/20

Mike,

Perhaps there is a business oportunity here for a group of Oracle Experts to setup and deliver Oracle Support. They could provide better turn-around time at less money.

Perhaps Oracle is doing some young go getters a favor by not responding to their paying customers.

If you start this group let me know I would be interested in hiring your team. Provided that they are better than Oracle. Which shouldn't be hard to do.

Craig Harper caharper_at_hooked.net
International Financial &
Trading Network
San Francisco, CA