Oracle for OS/2

From: Rajasekhar Gunturu <rgunturu_at_ernie.eecs.uic.edu>
Date: 1995/11/08

        hi,

	i want to know if Oracle has native programs for OS/2. Applications like	Forms 4.5, reports, etc. We've been using SQL*VDM to run Oracle 		applications on OS/2. I would like to know if Oracle has come out with
	something that runs on OS/2 without having to use WIN-OS/2.

	If there are such applications, I would also like to know your
	experience, compared to MS Windows. We are presently running
	Oracle 7.0.15, off Netware, but will soon be going for an upgrade to
	Oracle 7.1.xxx. Finally what versions(7.0, 7.1 or both?) of Oracle
	server support these applications?

	thanks in adv,

	raj
	(rgunturu_at_eecs.uic.edu)