Re: Oracle for OS/2

From: EndUser <enduser_at_enduser.com>
Date: 1995/11/08

forms still only runs under windoze, the server runs along with plus, dba etc, native under os/2.

--
In article <47r20h$54q_at_news.eecs.uic.edu>, rgunturu_at_ernie.eecs.uic.edu
(Rajasekhar Gunturu) wrote:

> hi,
>
> i want to know if Oracle has native programs for OS/2.
Applications like Forms 4.5, reports, etc. We've been using SQL*VDM to run Oracle applications on OS/2. I would like to know if Oracle has come out with