Re: Oracle Developer/2000

From: Sam DeFilippis <sdefilip_at_sashimi.wwa.com>
Date: 1995/11/02

We have been able to use Developer and Designer 2K on a 16MB RAM 486 PC. Response time was reasonable but, when running a large report, I kept getting a VGS-1701: Not Enough Memory error. I have since switched to a 32MB RAM Pentium machine and the report runs quickly with no out of memory errors (retrieves and formats 1838 page report in less than 5 minutes). We are using Windows 3.1 but the consensus seems to be that the tools run best under Windows NT. Received on Thu Nov 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message