Re: Runform sizing (Forms 4.5)

From: <Per>
Date: 1995/09/02

> Dowswea_at_aa.wl.com (Andrew Dowswell) writes:
> Does anyone if the screen size for runform is stored somewhere or if it is
> hardcoded in the executable. The only information that I have found in the
> documentation for the actual runform window is for minimizing or maximizing.
> Did Oracle leave this out? Is it off to the Windows API book?
>
> TIA,

You can set size, position, title... with the constant FORMS_MDI_WINDOW.

Set size of Runform:
SET_WINDOW_PROPERTY(FORMS_MDI_WINDOW, WINDOW_SIZE, enter_width , enter_height );

Set window_state of Runform:
SET_WINDOW_PROPERTY(FORMS_MDI_WINDOW, WINDOW_STATE, MAXIMIZE ); Set title of Runform:
SET_WINDOW_PROPERTY(FORMS_MDI_WINDOW, TITLE, 'My application' );

Try this out...!

Per Andersson Received on Sat Sep 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message