Re: Runform sizing (Forms 4.5)

From: Marty Bronstein <marty_at_amelia.sp.trw.com>
Date: 1995/09/02

Dowswea_at_aa.wl.com (Andrew Dowswell) wrote:
>Does anyone if the screen size for runform is stored somewhere or if it is
>hardcoded in the executable. The only information that I have found in the
>documentation for the actual runform window is for minimizing or maximizing.
>Did Oracle leave this out? Is it off to the Windows API book?
>
>TIA,
>
>Andy
>--

Check the Oracle Forms Reference Manual for SET_WINDOW_PROPERTY. I've used this built-in subprogram in a Form I created to make the displayed window larger when running the form. I can dig out the actual code I used if you need it. Hope this helps :)

Marty Received on Sat Sep 02 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message