Job Postings

From: <zahgurim_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/08/22

This subject has probably been discussed before but I find it somewhat annoying to wade through all the job postings just to get to the Q&A’s and discussions.

However, I do feel it’s appropriate to post employment opportunities here but I am proposing a format change.

If a company has multiple employment opportunities, they create 1 post listing the jobs and locations available and post the full listings to the jobs newsgroup. If the company has a few job postings, 3 for example, then they can stick them here.

As a side note, I do feel confident that if I ever wanted to leave my current employer, that I would be able to find Oracle work somewhere in the country.

Views expressed are those of the author and is not necessarily those of the readers of the newsgroup. Received on Tue Aug 22 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message