Re: Personal Developer/2000 for Windows

From: S. Kannan <skannan_at_cardinal.fs.com>
Date: 1995/08/22

doadams_at_ibm.net wrote:
: I have the trial CD-ROM from Oracle. Will Developer work with 16MB. The
 reason
: I ask is that the READ.ME says the database needs 8MB and developer needs
 16MB.
: Does the number for Developer include the database. I urgently need to
 learn
: about this program. Any help will be greatly appreciated. You may also
 e-mail
: me; I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Yeah, I too remember the documentation saying that 8MB was needed for the DB and 16MB for D/2000. However, I could run both on a 16MB machine without any problems. Of course, I did not do anything great except generate some test application of the "micky-mouse" kind.

Hope this helps.

Kannan
Email: skannan_at_fs.com
Mastech Corporation

The above are my own comments and opinion. They do not purport that of
anybody else.