Re: GUI Tool for working with stored procedures...

From: Craig S. Mullins <MULLC_at_platinum.com>
Date: 1995/08/21

In article <1995Aug16.130721.23947_at_roche.com> Mark Gardner <Mark_Gardner_at_roche.com> writes:
>From: Mark Gardner <Mark_Gardner_at_roche.com>
>Subject: Re: GUI Tool for working with stored procedures...
>Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 13:07:21 GMT

>Stewart,

>Have you found any third-party tools? My shop doesn't use Oracle's
>developer tools.

>Thanx

PLATINUM technology, inc. offers a tool specifically for developing & managing stored procedures called PLATINUM SQL Code.

SQL Coder is an application development environment specifically designed for client/server programming for ORACLE7 and SQL Server. SQL Coder serves as a code development, command execution and management tool that supports the creation, organization, deployment, and ongoing maintenance of database objects.

With SQL Coder, you keep related objects together in a project. Projects provide a logical structure to workflow and can automatically record object development status. You can simultaneously deploy all objects that are stored in a project, and you can quickly populate new projects by copying and pasting (or dragging and dropping) objects from other projects, or by importing object text from files or databases.

For more information, contact PLATINUM at 1-800-442-6861 -OR- 708/620-5000.

Cheers,
Craig S. Mullins
PLATINUM technology, inc. Received on Mon Aug 21 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message