Help wanted in SQL*LOADER

From: Ramgopal <Ramgopal._at_p99.f618.n283.z2.fidonet.org>
Date: 1995/07/15

From: Ramgopal <eetani_at_unix1.sncc.lsu.edu> Subject: Help wanted in SQL*LOADER

I'm using SQL*LOADER on Personal ORACLE (i.e. on PC). (No network is involved.) I was trying to load my table with data in .ctl file (variable format). My problem is I'm not able to add more than one row at a time. The .log file does not give any indication why the other rows were not added. Also, the .bad file is not created even though I requested the loader to create one. Any help is appreciated.

Srinivas Ramgopal Tanikella

PS: Please e-mail your responses to me personally.