Re: Help wanted in SQL*LOADER

From: <gwong_at_ssbpost.env.gov.bc.ca>
Date: 1995/07/17

> Ramgopal <eetani_at_unix1.sncc.lsu.edu> writes:
> I'm using SQL*LOADER on Personal ORACLE (i.e. on PC). (No network is
> involved.) I was trying to load my table with data in .ctl file (variable
> format). My problem is I'm not able to add more than one row at a time.
> The .log file does not give any indication why the other rows were not
> added. Also, the .bad file is not created even though I requested the
> loader to create one. Any help is appreciated.
>
> Srinivas Ramgopal Tanikella
>
> PS: Please e-mail your responses to me personally.

You might want to include some more information if others are to help you (i.e. the actual data, control, log, bad & discard files). Incidentally, I believe the .bad file is created only if any records were rejected (i.e. invalid).

Gary Wong Received on Mon Jul 17 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message