Re: Finding a PL/SQL error

From: James Lorenzen <lorenzen_at_winternet.com>
Date: 1995/06/29

Mark J. Scheller (scheller_at_netcom.com) wrote:

: I have a stored procedure I'm trying to implement, but when I load it into
: sqlplus, I get the oh-so-helpful error message "warning: error during
: compile" or something to that effect. Is there a better way to do this so
: I can get more useful information about the problem?

: I'm far too embarassed to post my silly attempt at a PL/SQL script, so I'd
: just like to know how I can go about figuring out the problem myself.

: Thanks in advance!

The command "show errors" should provide slightly more information on the error.

Good luck

        James Received on Thu Jun 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message