HELP: PO7 CREATE DATABASE

From: Roy Wagner <roywagner_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/06/09

I went through all the steps to CREATE a new DATABASE and seem to have one
(all the steps seemed to work), but when I try to start it up (using the
Database Manager) and add to it to my list(currently only has oracle7=2 in it), I get the error message:

 ORA-03121 no interface driver connected - function not performed

This is the same message I get if I try and run oracle7 under Windows95
(it runs fine under Win3.1)

Has anyone else CREATEd another database with Personal Oracle 7 and if so, what steps did you take in creating it, ie. did you execute ALL the steps in the "buildall.sql" file with the name changed for the DB? How is it "stored" internal, ie. why is oracle7 refered to only as "2"? Thanks to anyone that can help!

  • Roy Wagner - "When driving my Miata, I always get to where I'm going before I want to stop driving it."