Re: Parallel Oracle on HP9000-T500

From: <smith117_at_delphi.com>
Date: 1995/05/13

Carolyn Binder <cbinder_at_texas.net> writes:

>Does anyone have any experiences they'd like to share on running Parallel
>Oracle (OPQ and OPS) on an HP9000-T500? I'm curious about performance,
>platform limitations, etc.

I'd be really surprised if you got a response at this point.

It is my understanding that Parallel Server on HP is still in beta test, as it required HPUX 10 and the new fiber channel disk arrays from HP to support it.

If you have to know now, try your Oracle rep, and maybe they can help you.

Dan Received on Sat May 13 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message