Re: Key mapping in SQLDBA for Oracle 7.1.xx

From: George Dau <gedau{mim/isamail}_at_qld.mim.com.au>
Date: 1995/04/26

rchalpe_at_vulcan.inlink.com (Ravi Chalpe) wrote:

>I need to change key mapping for SQLDBA module for character (vt220) terminal.
>Does anyone know which file is used and procedure to remap.

In V6 Oracle (and V7 I think); the terminfo database is used for SQLDBA. This means it will use what your $TERM unix environment variable is set to; and will use that entry in the terminfo db. Source code for these entries can be difficult to get hold of. The source code is processed by "tic" to produce terminfo entries. Received on Wed Apr 26 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message