Re: Stability on Various systems

From: Steve Butler <sbut-is_at_seatimes.com>
Date: 1995/04/26

On 25 Apr 1995, Paul Pratte wrote:
> Does anyone have any benchmarks and/or horror stories about running Oracle
> on the following systems:
>
> Novell
> AIX
> HP/UX

What type of benchmarks. As for horror stories, let it suffice to say we are moving away from Unixware (Novell's version) to the AIX platform. There is some discussion we may move the HP/UX system to an AIX platform.

| Steve Butler          Voice:  206-464-2998         |
| The Seattle Times       Fax:  206-382-8898         |
| PO Box 70          Internet:  sbut-is_at_seatimes.com |
| Seattle, WA 98111    Packet:  KG7JE_at_N6EQZ.WA       |
All standard and non-standard disclaimers apply. All other sources are annonymous. Received on Wed Apr 26 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message