Re: Cost/where to buy Personal Oracle for windows

From: Sandor Nieuwenhuijs <snieuwen_at_euronet.nl>
Date: 1995/04/26

wiersma_at_tfdl.agro.nl (Fred Wiersma) wrote:

>In article <3nnuju$2qn_at_btmpjg.god.bel.alcatel.be>,
>>
>> Please could someone give me a pointer to anyone
>> who can sell me a copy of personal oracle.
>> I live in Belgium but need an english version, so
>> a UK or US source would be best.
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>Oracle in the Netherlands told me that current Oracle customers could
>get it from Oracle; others must buy it from a software shop...
>Fred Wiersma
>wiersma_at_tfdl.agro.nl

  1. There's only one version of Personal Oracle7, which supports multiple languages, so there's no need to go to the UK or USA to get an English version, the version that is sold in Belgium (or Holland) supports English as well.
  2. You can get Personal Oracle7 via your local Oracle Office (in your case in Brussels/Zaventhem), they will tell you whether you can get it directly from them or via a reseller.

Sandor Nieuwenhuijs
(employee of Oracle) Received on Wed Apr 26 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message