Re: ***FUNCTION KEY PROBLEMS IN FORMS 3.0***

From: Rashid Karimov. <rashid_at_haven.ios.com>
Date: 1995/04/23

        Hi there,

Rajiv (syeddu_at_astro.ocis.temple.edu) wrote:
: Hi,
: I am new to forms3.0, am i am running it under SunOS. Can someone
: throw some light on what some key sequences stand for??Like for ex: KP1
: or KP 7 or KP4. Thanks a lot, in advance.

	KP stands for the "keypad" -
	on the PC keyboard as well on some SUNs keyboards these
	are keys located in the left group : 0-9.-+/*.

	They do work , but PF(unctional) keys are kinda puzzle .
	I prefer to start apps with -c vt100u:UDT
	option - in this is case you skip PF keys .

	Personally I found that xterm works almost perfectly
	in this mode.

: Rajiv.

                   Beyond the horizon of the place we lived when we were young
                   In the world of magnets and miracles
                   Our thoughts strayed constantly and without boundary
                   The ringing of the division bell had begun ...
                            -=PF, The Division Bell=-

SY
RK Received on Sun Apr 23 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message