CASE Evaluation

From: Dan Killingsworth <killings_at_netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 18:21:32 GMT

As a CASE newbie, I'd like to ask some advice. The ORACLE app that that I'm working on is fairly large and people have determined that it would benefit from a CASE tool. Admittedly, I don't have much knowledge upon which to base an opinion. What sort of features should be evaluated before purchasing a CASE tool? Is ORACLE the only vendor that sells CASE tools that can work with ORACLE? I would gratefully welcome any and all information...

Dan Killingsworth

--
killings_at_netcom.com    (Dan Killingsworth)