Re: Personal Oracle error ORA-3121

From: Vincen5158 <vincen5158_at_aol.com>
Date: 21 Mar 1995 22:56:20 -0500

>> I installed Personal Oracle7 in Windows. Whenever I try to start up
>> the data base I get ORA-3121 No Interface driver connected.
>> I already have oracle7 on OS/2

First, I Oracle doesn't support Personal Oracle7 for Windows running under OS/2. Second I had the same problem when installing in Windows. Check the oracle.ini for the following:
Local=2:
SQLNET DBNAME=LOCAL The connect string in the Database Manager should be 2:

If that doesn't work try starting up SQL*DBA, try to login (password: oracle). Issue the startup command. If you get errors then you need to run the install2.sql script. I don't remember offhand which directory its in, try the orawin/dbs subdirectory. Received on Wed Mar 22 1995 - 04:56:20 CET

Original text of this message