ERROR #9 ORA-03121

From: wendell kirby <ab765_at_cfn.cs.dal.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 17:04:31 GMT

Hi Everybody.

I am currently working on a Window NT 3.5 server user WFW 3.11 as the interface. I upgraded a workstation requiring a dual boot so that it could run an Oracle database in a Database Manager called Impromptu from Cognos. This database required WFW 3.11 to run under STANDARD MODE. I succeeded in emulating STANDARD MODE by useing the WIN /D:T command. However, when I tried to access the database I get the following error;

ORA-03121: No Interface driver connected. Function not performed Error #9

Any suggestions??? Received on Tue Mar 21 1995 - 18:04:31 CET

Original text of this message