Re: Forms3.0: Drawing boxes in screen painter?

From: James Richard <no email>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 1995 12:44:19 GMT

In article <3i0sfu$g9l_at_news.csus.edu> sac50216_at_saclink1.csus.edu (Eric Pierce) writes:
>Kevin Oberle (kloberle_at_mc4adm.uwaterloo.ca) wrote:
>: Does anybody out there know of a fairly simple way to draw *graphics*
>: boxes in SQL*Forms3.0 that use "double" lines (eg. "========")?
>: Preferrably this would be done in the screen painter, but I'll entertain
>: other suggestions.

>: Thanks.
>: --
>: Kevin
>: Data Processing, UofWaterloo kloberle_at_mc4adm.UWaterloo.ca
>
>Just a guess: have you tried editing the .inp?
>
>EP

Actually... I thought that was a good answer, but it turns out not to be so. I replace the '-' with '=' and what happened was that it blanked out the line. /* Oracle 7.0, Forms 3.0, DEC Alpha, OpenVMS 6.0, VT100 Emulator */ But when you really think of it, the *.INP file is only interpreted, not compiled. Since it didn't recognize the '=', it couldn't interpret it as the line character.

James Richard (JRICHARD_at_TUNS.CA)
"No Assembler Required!" Received on Mon Feb 20 1995 - 13:44:19 CET

Original text of this message