Re: Where is Personal Oracle 7?

From: Doug Bitting <dbitting_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 1995 09:15:40 -0800

In article <3i6cp2$pam_at_huey.cadvision.com>, ahmeds_at_cadvision.com (Chemainus) wrote:

>You can go to www.oracle.com
>using any Web browser and you will know everything. Or you can
>ftp to ftp.oracle.com.

Again, I need to say that this server was designed to be accessed via a Worldwide Web browser, not via direct ftp. You will miss out on extremely important information if you do not access the Web server. Many of the most common questions asked about Personal Oracle7 are answered there, among other good things to know.

Regards,
--Doug

--
Doug Bitting
Oracle Worldwide Customer Support / Apple Desktop Products Group