CDE2 ***WILL*** SUPPORT CHARACTER MODE!!! (was Re: CDE2 TO OBLITERATE TEXT-MODE FORMS?)

From: Dennis Moore <dbmoore_at_netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 04:05:29 GMT

In no uncertain terms:

CDE2 (Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5) ***WILL*** support character mode deployment.

As with Forms 4.0 and Reports 2.0, development can be done on Windows, Mac, Motif, and the various flavors thereof. Deployment will be supported for all of those platforms as well as character mode. Unix and OpenVMS will have character (and Motif) runtime support.

Thanks!

  • Dennis Moore, Oracle Corp. dbmoore_at_oracle.com dbmoore_at_netcom.com

--
-- Dennis Moore, Oracle Corp.
dbmoore_at_oracle.com