DB2<--->NETWARE<--->ORACLE

From: Randolph Hill <bliff_at_.corp.sun.com>
Date: 8 Feb 1995 01:10:02 GMT

VI am looking for a solution to the following problem. On the IBM ES9000 DB2 exists. On the Sun SS1000 there is an oracle data base. From the PC on the netware side, my customer wants to write a 4GL application that talks to both the Sun and DB2. Are there any packages that will allow this? For DB2, I would guess LU6.2 would be used.

Thanks in advance.

/?randy

	+---------+     /      \       +--------+
        |   IBM   |    /        \      |  Sun   |
        | ES/9000 |---|  Token   |-----| SS1000 |
                                       | Server |      |
                                         NetWare       |