OCI Libs w/ 286-DOS Ext.

From: Brett J. Stonier <calvin_at_mtjeff.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 05:40:30 GMT

I was wondering if anyone out there has got the OCI libraries to work with Phar Lap's 286 DOS Extender and not just with Oracle's own protected mode stuff.

I have a DOS app I am looking at converting from a SQLBase backend to an Oracle one, but I need to use some additional libraries that work with Phar Lap, but not if just linked with Oracle's LLIBCEP.LIB I built and run with SQLPME loaded.

We are testing Oracle as a SQLBase replacement, and our ability to write DOS apps that speak with it, yet retain all of our current 3rd party libraries, is mandatory.

TIA for all input ...

Brett Stonier Received on Tue Jan 24 1995 - 06:40:30 CET

Original text of this message