Re: SQL*NET for Windows and DOS

From: Andre Seesink <andres_at_hacktic>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 1995 21:30:38 GMT

Ben Yu (byu_at_newsserver.twu.ca) wrote:
: Problem: The manual says that SQL*NET only runs in standard mode. So now, am I
: forced to buy, say Microsoft TCP/IP, install that before I can run

You have an old sql*net version. I use databrowser with sql*net running in a WFW3.11 environment. Order sql*net for windows.

 Andre Seesink                       Unimills B.V.
 Unix & Database adminitrator        Lindtsedijk 8
                                     3336 LE  Zwijndrecht
 Prive:                              The Netherlands
 Ribes 26                            Fax: +31-78-109241
 3171 NC  Poortugaal                 Tel: +31-78-109313
 The Netherlands                     E-Mail: Andre.Seesink_at_umznl.sprint.com
 Tel: +31-1890-14056

 E-Mail: andres_at_xs4all.nl

A tout le monde, A tout les amis
     Je vous aime, Je dois partir
          These are the last words I'll ever speak
               And they'll set me free
                    (Megadeth - youthanasia '94)