Re: Help! Trouble installing SCO Oracle

From: <smith117_at_delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 16 DEC 94 18:50:38 -0500

Gary Assa <gsa_at_panix.com> writes:

>>I was following the instructions given for installing from a CDROM
>>when the following error messages occured:
>>

>Get used of the shitty Oracle installs. They just are unrealiable.
>--
>1. Earth is 98% full. Please delete anyone you can.
>2. I came, I saw, I deleted all your files.
>3. The world will end in 5 minutes. Please log out.

This has more to do with the SCO CD driver than the Oracle "shitty" install process.

This is a well known problem with a downloadable patch from the SCO ftp server.

If you already have this patch, then we can consider other answers.

If not, get it from SCO ASAP.

Dan Received on Sat Dec 17 1994 - 00:50:38 CET

Original text of this message