Re: Oracle Hackers

From: Joao Barreto Fernandes <barreto_at_master.di.fc.ul.pt>
Date: 16 Dec 1994 10:32:51 +0100

        I forgot to say something.

        I want this to be done automatically when a trigger is activated by the insert, otherwise it would be too easy and no real hackers would be needed.

        I'm looking for a technique that allows me to do more than one operation in a table (at my will - under certain limits) when an event is detected by a trigger .

        I know that this is a more defficult problem but I believe there is someone out there with the answer I need.

--

# Joao Carlos de Oliveira Barreto Fernandes #
# e-mail : barreto_at_master.di.fc.ul.pt #