Forms40 migration questions

From: <dc_at_alpha.ntu.ac.sg>
Date: 14 Dec 94 11:24:54 +0800

Hi ..
We are in the process of trying to migrate our Form30 application (VT application) to Forms40 running on Ms-Windows.

We have managed to successully convert the .inp files to fmx/fmb files in Forms40. But we have problems trying to convert the corresponding Sqlmenu v50 to Forms40(which treats menu as forms).

Any one tried converting Sqlmenu 50 successfully ?

We also have problems linking our Forms40 application to user-exits which are mainly in ProCobol. We were told that the Cobol Pre-compiler for Windows is available , after which we can compile into a DLL using Cobol Windows compiler. Anyone with this experience ? Received on Wed Dec 14 1994 - 04:24:54 CET

Original text of this message