Re: Oracle 7 Documentation

From: michael fanelli <fanellimw_at_delphi.com>
Date: Sun, 11 DEC 94 09:55:30 -0500

Lee E Parsons <lparsons_at_world.std.com> writes:

>How much are is the CD? Maybe I tried to defend them too quick. :-}

The price our purchaing department was given was about $550. If Oracle starts to face a bit more competition (Sybase and PowerBuilder might be a waking giant!) they might start to realize that having consultants WITH DOCS in their corner is a good thing! One good example here is in the statisical market: Both SAS and RS/1 sell their docs at very reasonable prices to the general public.

--

            michael fanelli
            72040.2460_at_compuserve.com