Help! OraPerl isn't working with Oracle 7.1

From: John Dennis <jdennis_at_netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 17:57:51 GMT

Hello,

If we can't get oraperl to work with Oracle 7.1, we're in trouble. We've had oraperl 2.4 installed and running scripts just fine with Oracle 7.0. However, after rebuilding oraperl due to Oracle 7.0 -> 7.1 upgrade (and it did compile after using the tweaked Makefile we used when building it for Oracle 7.0), scripts get a "fetch out of sequence" error when executing &ora_fetch(). &ora_login and &ora_open seem to work OK. We tried one of the simple oraperl "test" scripts, and no, it didn't work either.

Could somebody *please* give me some tips/hints about what to do or where to look for help?

Sincerely,

  • John (email to return address {jdennis_at_netcom.com} or post to this newsgroup)