Re: Help! OraPerl isn't working with Oracle 7.1

From: Michael Marolda <mmarolda_at_onramp.net>
Date: 30 Nov 1994 04:58:00 GMT

> Hello,
>
> If we can't get oraperl to work with Oracle 7.1, we're in trouble. We've

> after rebuilding oraperl due to Oracle 7.0 -> 7.1 upgrade (and
> it did compile after using the tweaked Makefile we used when building it
> for Oracle 7.0), scripts get a "fetch out of sequence" error!

I'm using oraperl for 7.1 with no problems. The one difference is that I did NOT recompile oraperl with the new libraries. (nor did I re-compile any of my Pro*C binaries and they work ok too.)

Is there any way you can use your old oraperl?

Mike Marolda
OnRamp Productions Inc.
Check out our Oracle <-> Mosaic demos at: http://bristol.onramp.net/ Received on Wed Nov 30 1994 - 05:58:00 CET

Original text of this message