Re: Local and IOUG User Groups - FAQ

From: Daniel J. Ruiz <djruiz_at_amoco.com>
Date: 20 Nov 1994 21:22:41 GMT

>This is an "unofficial" list of Oracle user groups located in the United States
>of America, Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean and their contacts.

Is there a version of this list with email addresses? I would like more information about the Chicago Oracle Users group, but would prefer to request information by email instead.

--
Dan Ruiz, Computer Applications, Whiting Refinery (MC 134), Amoco Oil Company
Internet Address: djruiz_at_amoco.com, mhs!amoco!daniel_j_ruiz_at_attmail.com