Re: Oracle and Non-Green Card Indians

From: Thomas J Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 21 Nov 1994 02:28:01 GMT

David Smith,

Number 1, where is the beef? Give me the stats. How many "non-american" people does Oracle hire? How many "american" people does Oracle hire? The ratio is decidely in the "american" favor, by a lot. How do you know what people at Oracle say, or do for that matter. Based on your statements you wouldn't last a day here (or anywhere).

Number 2, what prompted this? Were you turned down by someone for a job or something? If so I understand why.

I work for Oracle and do not see the imbalance you are so worried about. Even so, if the other "*qualified Americans*" that Oracle has not hired are as %$#_at_ as you are, I like the balance Oracle supplies.

For the future;
If you had simply posted your initial remark and shut up, who knows, someone might have believed you. Your ranting and raving prove you ignorant. People who are 'smart' know when to shut up and let something stew, whilst the truely ignorant don't know when to shut up.

Based on the above statement, flame on David Smith, you probably will (i won't reply). But then again, who cares. Your thread only provides amusement at this point. Received on Mon Nov 21 1994 - 03:28:01 CET

Original text of this message