Determining LONG RAW space utilization

From: Brian W. Gardner <bgardner_at_infinet.com>
Date: 12 Oct 1994 03:59:11 GMT

I am writing a Pro*C program to determine average space utilization for a given table. If one of the columns is a LONG RAW (as is the case with many of our tables), what way is there to determine how much storage is being used in a LONG RAW column? I am running ORACLE 7.0 on HP-UX.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Brian W. Gardner                       "Captain, I protest; I am not a
495 Park Blvd.                          merry man!" - Lt. Worf