C++ library for OCI

From: George Svedloff <svedloff_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 12 Oct 1994 04:12:46 GMT

We are looking for a good C++ class library built on top of OCI (for Windows and/or Windows NT platforms). We would prefer not to use ODBC. We need something that takes full advantage of all Oracle features (like Stored Procedures with IN/OUT parameters, multiple cursors, placeholder definitions, null fields, array binding, etc). We heard of a library called SQLObjects++ from some company in South Carolina, and of a library from tools.h++.

If anybody has used or heard anything about these two libraries, I would greatly appreciate a reply. Also, if anybody knows of a library that looks like it may satisfy our requirements, I would also appreciate to hear from you.

Cheers,
George Svedloff. Received on Wed Oct 12 1994 - 05:12:46 CET

Original text of this message