Re: make a new forms by sqlforms30 ( need help )

From: Leng Kaing <leng_at_cougar.vut.edu.au>
Date: 26 Sep 1994 15:58:18 +1000

Daniel Liao (dliao_at_teal.csn.org) wrote:
: Hi:

: I am a newbie in sqlform, and just allow me to ask a
: very simple question. I follow those instructions in
: "sql*forms desinger's tutorial" ( chapter 3 ) to make a new
: form. I login form 30 and select "action", then select "new";
: Now, a pop up window ask me to type a new form name in, so
: I key in the form name ( order, in this case ), and hit "accept".

: THEN I GET MESSAGE IN THE MESSAGE BAR: table or view not exist.
: what's that suppose to mean?? and I miss something.
: According to the doc, I suppose to return to main menu after I hit
: "accept" right after the name I put in.

I suspect the problem is due to the fact that the base tables and views for forms hasn't been installed by your DBA. Until your DBA does that, you can't really do anything with forms.

Hope this helps,
Leng. Received on Mon Sep 26 1994 - 06:58:18 CET

Original text of this message