make a new forms by sqlforms30 ( need help )

From: Daniel Liao <dliao_at_teal.csn.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 15:16:18 GMT

Hi:

I am a newbie in sqlform, and just allow me to ask a very simple question. I follow those instructions in
"sql*forms desinger's tutorial" ( chapter 3 ) to make a new
form. I login form 30 and select "action", then select "new"; Now, a pop up window ask me to type a new form name in, so I key in the form name ( order, in this case ), and hit "accept".

THEN I GET MESSAGE IN THE MESSAGE BAR: table or view not exist. what's that suppose to mean?? and I miss something. According to the doc, I suppose to return to main menu after I hit
"accept" right after the name I put in.

Any comment appreciate, THANKXX Received on Thu Sep 15 1994 - 17:16:18 CEST

Original text of this message