Re: Drawing in Pro*c???

From: Leng Kaing <leng_at_cougar.vut.edu.au>
Date: 26 Sep 1994 15:55:07 +1000

Alligator Descartes (descarte_at_istellar.demon.co.uk) wrote:

: Are you sure this isn't to do with your C compiler not grokking ANSI
: parameter definitions? Use GCC. Similarly, isn't there a switch that
: allows you to generate either ANSI C, or K&R C from the Precompiler?

: Check on that one to. Those definitions above look ANSI to me....

You're quite right!! I had to change my code to pre-ANSI format. So the problem wasn't really in structures. Just the way I declared my variables. Ok... so how do I tell Pro*C (or whatever) to use ANSI?

My installation guide tells me that Pro*C 1.4.8.5.5 for SunOs 4.1.2 only uses the SYSTEM V version of cc located in /usr/5bin. This leads me to another question: Am I restricted to using only /usr/5bin/cc? Also, is /usr/5bin/cc "pre" or "post" ANSI?

Hoping for some responses,
Leng. Received on Mon Sep 26 1994 - 06:55:07 CET

Original text of this message