Re: Oracle Support Doesn't

From: Michael Nolan <nolan_at_helios.unl.edu>
Date: 11 Sep 1994 15:51:36 GMT

ddruker_at_netcom.com (Daniel Druker) writes:

:barberl_at_aol.com (Barberl) writes:

:I recently received an email from the head of Oracle Support on
:another issue, and he seemed fairly interested in hearing this
:kind of stuff from customers - you know how bad news never
:travels up the chain.

:His official title is "Randy Baker, Senior Vice President-
:Worldwide Customer Support"

:His email address is RBAKER_at_us.oracle.com

Maybe we should invite Randy Baker to the comp.databases.oracle get-together at IOUW? (See thread on this in c.d.o.)

---
Michael Nolan, Sysop for the DBMS RoundTable on GEnie
nolan_at_notes.tssi.com, dbms_at_genie.geis.com
(posted from nolan_at_helios.unl.edu)