OracleWare

From: Jay Baruch <djbaruch_at_acpub.duke.edu>
Date: 11 Sep 1994 18:30:51 GMT

Does anyone have any experience with OracleWare? We are moving our Oracle based application to a dedicated server (from a Netware 3.11 server) and are considering OracleWare as one option. Any comments about the product? Specifically, I would be interested to know if the database installation is optimized for Netware at the time the NOS is installed. I would also welcome any opinions regarding product support for both the database and the NOS, since neither company is particularly famous for support policies. Thank you in advance.

Jay Baruch                                 E-mail: djbaruch_at_acpub.duke.edu
Manager, Housing Administration             Phone: 919-684-4304
Duke University                               Fax: 919-681-6248