Re: Running FORMS 4.0 in a character based environment

From: Slurton <slurton_at_aol.com>
Date: 8 Sep 1994 21:33:03 -0400

In article <34jo7b$r8i_at_nlsu110.nl.oracle.com>, snieuwen_at_nl.oracle.com (Sandor Nieuwenhuijs) writes:

Thanks I will give this a try. When we get forms 4.0 on the HP, don't ask , we have to get our oracle from a 3rd party who has to rip all the covers off of the Oracle manuals and replace them with their own. Bottom line is we don't get new Oracle product until about 8 months after Oracle releases them. Sad Uh.

Scott A. Lurton
Senior Analyst

W R Systems, Ltd.
Fairfax, Va
USA Received on Fri Sep 09 1994 - 03:33:03 CEST

Original text of this message