Re: dropped users sill appear

From: Roderick Manalac <rmanalac_at_oracle.com>
Date: 28 Aug 1994 23:27:52 GMT

rsanto_at_irp.nida.nih.gov (Rob Santomartino) says:

>Attention Oracle gurus,
>
> I have recently migrated to Oracle ver 7.0.16.6.2 for netware. Everthing
>seems to be running great. I decided to drop some old users account and
>basiclly clean up things. After I drop the user account it still appears in
>the users list, although it is indeed non-functional. Anyone have any ideas
>why this is happening?

Interesting. It works for me. How are you dropping the user? Are you using the new DROP USER command or using the old style of revoking all from the userid? (Granted I'm looking at the same version running on a different platform with a database that was not migrated)

Roderick Manalac
Oracle Corporation Received on Mon Aug 29 1994 - 01:27:52 CEST

Original text of this message