NEEDED: ORACLE DBA

From: marcial portilla <marcial_at_corp.sgi.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 21:02:28 GMT

On May 2 2994, Silicon Graphics broke an open system DB performance  record by achieving an unheard of TPC-A number of 2049.71 TPS.

I have 2 full-time, permanent positions open for SENIOR Oracle DBAs. You will be responsible for the installation, administration, tuning, etc. of our Oracle Databases and apps. Experience of a minimum of 3 years in Oracle is a must with experience using Oracle tools, C and UNIX. We are running Challenge LX boxes (UNIX) in a client server environment .

If you have interest, please send a resume to:

Marcial Portilla
Silicon Graphics MS B15-730
2011 N. Shoreline Blvd.
Mountain View Ca. 94043
FAX (415) 961-9584 or email (ASCII or postscript only) to marcial_at_corp.sgi.com Received on Mon Aug 22 1994 - 23:02:28 CEST

Original text of this message